Thursday 7 June 2012

Miley Cyrus Showed Off her Ring as She Engages BF of 3 years

 Miley Cyrus confirmed her engagement with long-term boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.  She took to twitter and stated,  
"Thank you for all the love today. I'm happy to share this news with you all. I feel like all my dreams are coming true,'' she said on Twitter. "I love you more today than yesterday but I love you less today than I will tomorrow.''
The ring, a stunning 3.5-carat sparkler with a vintage feel was handcrafted in 18-Karat gold garnished with diamond floral patterns. However, it's the antique center stone that truly makes this a unique and beautiful engagement ring.

My thought, these people put such great attention and detail to wedding rings that we don't do here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here