Thursday 3 May 2012

The Song "Only Me" was not Written for Mikel Obi, Tuface Clears the Air

You guys remember that in 2010, when the song “only me” gained massive airplay, the news had spread that 2face recorded the song to spite Chelsea player Mikel Obi.

But at his ‘Buckwyld and Breathless’ concert on Monday, 2face Idibia finally cleared the air on his relationship with Super Eagles and Chelsea FC midfielder Mikel Obi. He was about performing the hit song ‘Only me’ when he paused the live band set and asked everyone to listen up…

They say I wrote this song (Only me) for Mikel. I did not do this song for Mikel Obi. Mikel Obi is a wonderful and talented footballer. So please stop spreading the rumours’.

The story was fuelled by the lyrics of the song; even though Idibia mentioned no names..
2face said in a recent interview with thenetng ‘It’s just some people who know how to spread rumours, I need to meet the person that started the rumour because it really travelled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here