Wednesday 25 April 2012

Davido Apologises for Tweeting His 10M Cheque Pay


Davido has apologised for posting the 10million  naira cheque online on Tuesday April 24.
We earlier reported that Davido posted a 10 million cheque online via his twitter account.

The posting  generated criticisms from most of his fans who descended on him saying such act was childish of him. On realizing the damage caused, the teenager  apologised for the picture, and removed it from his twitter handle after a few hours.
He apologised with this tweet, ”I’m sorry to those that were offended by the picture [I posted earlier].
I never knew God would take me this far and I got a little carried away. Una own sef go com.
Earlier this year, was a victim of pictures on bed with a groupie. Days later, pictures of Davido with a girl went viral online.

Well, beginning of maturity I guess? Think homeboy need some popularity coaching from Tuface Idibia.

Click below to see the picture of cheque



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here